While in the past working from home may have been an option or luxury, in light of the recent pandemic and ‘stay-at-home orders’, for many it is now a necessity. The reliability and availability of your wireless network may be the difference between boosting your productivity and blocking your success.
The long, slow, and partial return of information workers to offices is forcing businesses to rethink their connectivity strategies. And the prolonged social distancing impacts all of us rethinking our home networking needs. There’s greater dependence than ever on communication, streaming and sharing technologies and in turn on the wireless networks that support them.
Untethered access to documents, emails, applications, and other resources allow employees to get their job done whether they are working at their desk, kitchen table, conference room table, or no table at all. Wireless networks allow users to access real-time information so they can work from anywhere without getting disconnected, increasing collaboration and productivity.
More than ever before the Benefits of Wireless Networks are clear:
- Improved Communications
- In place of physical closeness, reliable communications networks are needed to help employees stay connected with co-workers, managers, and customers.
- Being able to stay in touch is vital for emotional and professional stability.
- Increased Flexibility
- Secure wireless networks allow individuals to access business critical information from wherever they are working.
- Having the flexibility to work from anywhere helps increase engagement and improve overall effectiveness.
- Better Efficiencies
- Access to information across the enterprise allow workers to do more
- Faster network speeds enable faster communication so you can get the answers you need to get your work done.
- More efficient workers often result in more profitability.
- Improve total network security
- Proper wireless network management allows you to manage users, website blocking, and even temporary passwords and access, for guests and contract workers.
- Manage who is on your network, why, and what they are doing.
- Allow individuals access in different contexts, by creating client-server access to specific files and folders without offering access to everything.
- Enabling real-time data
- Data sharing is important allowing users to use their own devices to access files, and push files and decision to teams.
- Beyond file sharing wireless networks also allow access to other needed data like checking stock or inventory levels, look up pricing, and tracking participants in remote meetings.
- Boost Employee Morale
- Help your employees do their jobs better (and with less frustration) with a speedy and reliable WIFI connection.
- If you’ve ever had to wait for a slow loading screen, then you know that a good and reliable WIFI connection can make a significant difference in your productivity and mood.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Help your customers get answers more quickly.
- If appropriate, provide fast reliable WIFI access within your locations to customers.
Without a reliable wireless network it will be much harder to succeed in today’s environment.
If you need higher capacity, faster transactions, stronger signals and increased stability, we will design a high-performance wireless network just for you. Our knowledgeable network professionals will design, implement, monitor, and trouble shoot your network as you focus on what matters most – your business and your family.
If you’re ready to improve your wireless network, contact us today to discuss your needs and the best technology fit for your budget and your goals.