Network cabling is the superhighway for all of your business applications and building services—from your telephone interactions with customers to financial transactions to customer service operations and so much more. In other words, it’s business critical. You want to have the most up-to-date systems in place to ensure business continuity and efficiency.
Telecom Innovations provides fiber and copper cabling and splitters, as well as wireless infrastructure, CCTV systems cabling, and data center design. Our solutions will help connect your business, school or organization seamlessly over data, voice and video and are scalable for capacity expansion in the future.
We deploy solutions for virtually any type of environment—from stand-alone systems to integrations with existing networks, and large installations over multiple sites to individual buildings, floors or even user groups. We also provide new construction and redesign or retrofitting of existing data centers, including cabinets, rack systems, cable management, overhead support and raised flooring.
With Telecom Innovations, you’ll be working with a company who understands how to engineer the right solution, customized for your needs.
Capabilities We Offer:
- Structured Cabling Systems to Support Network Infrastructure (CAT 5 / CAT 6 / Fiber)
- Telecommunications Infrastructure Buildout (Equipment Racks, Ladder Racks, Wire Management Cable Trays, Fiber Runner)
- Paging, Sound Masking and Audio Systems
- Network Refresh & Infrastructure Audits (Port Mapping/Documentation)
- Custom Built Colo Style Suites/Cages
- CAD/Visio Drafting & Design Services
- Cat 5e, Cat 6, Augmented Cat 6, Shielded/Unshielded, Twisted Pair, Voice/Data
- Data Center Specialization: Design, Cabling, Redesign, Retrofitting
- Copper and Fiber 10gig Connectivity for Campus and Data Center Applications
- Fiber Optic Cabling and Fusion Splicing
- Data Cabling for Wireless Networks
- Access Point Installation and Configurations
- Coaxial Cable Installation for CCTV, IP Over Coax, Audio and Broadband Uses